Please use this forum your voice your questions, make suggestions for product enhancement, announce finding undocumented “features”, i.e. (bugs). Based on the direction of the forum we may create sub categories if it gets too confusing.
IMR Demo Software Downloads
Tags3D 3D audio 5.1 surround artist spotlight best surround recorders binaural Burning Man Chris_Morrow CNN-iReport David_Battino decibel festival Denver Clay dolby pro-logic DTS DTS surround stereo EM Ferrari Ferrari_Dino Ferrari_Modena Ferrari_Spider Ferrari_Testarosa Frank Serafine ImmersiveStereo Immersive_Media_Research IM_RESEARCH.COM Jochem Paap monolake MP3 3d San_Diego_Auto_Museum Spatial audio SRS wow surround recording Vortex Radio vortexsurround.com Vortex Surround Designer Vortex Surround Encoder Vortex Zoom Encoder Vortex_Zoom_Encoder VSD VSE VZE zoomh2 Zoom H2 Zoom H4n Zoom_H2
- Drop… Click… Share Your Surround!
- ZOOM recording + Vortex Surround Encoder = Surround Sound Your Way!
- Monolake in Surround Sound – Recorded live at the Decibel Festival 2010 recorded with Zoom H2
- Vortex Zoom Encoded recordings from Zoom H2n!!
- IMR produced AudioLogo
- Four Steps to 5.1 Surround – From the March issue of Electronic Musician!!
- The Night Train – Zoom H2 Quad Recording binaurally encoded
- Words from Morton Subotnick’s 2006 interview ring true today
- RedHead Windscreens – “Fire” & “California Blond” now in San Diego!